21 Broadway Songs About Dads That Will Make You Cry

Posted By: Admin - 10:15 PM

Share

& Comment

In honor of Father’s Day, belt these showtunes and pass the tissues.

"Soliloquy" (Carousel)

"My boy, Bill! He'll be tall
And tough as a tree, will Bill!
Like a tree he'll grow
With his head held high
And his feet planted firm on the ground
And you won't see nobody dare to try
To boss or toss him around!"

youtube.com

"Wheels of a Dream" (Ragtime)

"I see his face
I hear his heartbeat
I look in those eyes
How wise they seem
Well, when he is old enough
I will show him America
And he will ride
On the wheels of a dream"

youtube.com

"No More" (Into the Woods)

"We disappoint, we leave a mess
We die, but we don't
We disappoint in turn, I guess
Forget, though, we won't
Like father, like son"

youtube.com

"Bring Him Home" (Les Misérables)

"You can take
You can give
Let him be
Let him live
If I die, let me die
Let him live"

youtube.com


View Entire List ›



Souce

About Admin

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Spam Blog's™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.